Bra Fitting Guide
- Find your BAND size. – Use a tape measure around your chest and just under your arms above your breast. If your measurement is an odd number, round up or down to the nearest size. This is your band size.
- Find your BUST size. – Measure around the fullest part of your bust. This is your bust size.
- Find your CUP size. – Subtract the band from the bust then check our graphic for your cup size.
Why Should I Be Fitted?
Different Brands and Styles Fit Differently
Getting a good fit depends on many factors. There are so many variations among different bra styles and brands to consider. For instance, a full coverage bra will fit differently than a demi-cup style.
Different manufacturers have different sizing standards. Any slight variation, even if it’s a half inch, may mean the difference between a bra that feels comfortable and one that feels too tight.
Goods offer a free fitting service in-store by trained fitters but if you can’t avail of that our fitting guide above will help you find your size.
Bra Fit Checklist
Is Your Bra Right For You?
- The centre of the bra should site flat against the chest
- The wire should sit flat on your ribcage
- Cups should fit with no bulging or gaping
- The wire should surround the breast and not sit on it
- The band should sit across your back in-line with the wires in front
- The straps should be adjusted to give support but not be too tight
- The band should be nice and snug. If you can fit more than 2 fingers underneath it, it’s too loose
If you find you’re bra isn’t fitting you correctly check out our
Bra Fitting Guide to help you find your correct size.