Can’t Find What You’re Looking For? If the product you want is not shown in the Online Shop then please call us on 056 7722143 or 056 7789450 or email email@example.com so we can check our stock. Sometimes we have products, sizes and styles which are not added to the Online Shop
Jump To Section
Online Shopping Contact Information
Shipping Information and Policy
We ship to Republic of Ireland only
- Click and collect is not shipped and therefore free.
- All orders over €50 free standard shipping.
- Under €50 shipping costs €3.60
- Express Next Day Courier Delivery €7.95 – (items must be ordered before noon for next day delivery)
All orders in stock will be shipped within 24 hours Monday – Saturday 9:30am – 6:00pm.
Orders placed on the weekend will be shipped next business day.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
- An Post
- Nightline Courier Services
If a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information.
Order Tracking Link: Click Here to track an order.
Please note Standard Delivery does not come with tracking numbers or signed delivery. For Standard Delivery with An Post, we will obtain proof of sending, however we can not take responsibility for non delivery of any order with this method. An Post are highly reputable and while it is extremely unlikely that an order goes missing in transit, you do have the option to purchase Express Next Day Courier Delivery (which is both tracked and signed for) if you feel this is a better option for you.
Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
Accepted Methods of Payment
- Credit Card: Visa, Master Card
- Cash or Cheque in Store applies to “Click and Collect”
Credit Card Charges
Your credit card will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason your credit card will be refunded.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
If your item is in its original unused condition (except in the case of defect) then W.H Good will accept returns for up to 14 days after receipt of goods. The conditions below apply.
Returns Shipping Cost
For regular returns the return shipping cost of the item back to us is your responsibility, and also we will charge your card for posting the new item. If you are returning an item because there was an issue with it then we ask that you would return it at your own cost and we will refund the return shipping costs when we verify the issue; and in that case we would not charge a return fee to send the items to you.
Damaged or Faulty Items
If your you received your item in damaged, soiled or faulty condition then you need to get in touch with us right away (see “How to Return An Item”).
How To Return An Item
- Please contact us at 056 7789450 or 056 7722143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return.
- Mail your item to:
88 & 90 High Street,
- Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return as well as proof of purchase and return number ( if any ) given to you by W.H. Good staff.
Items returned by post can take up to 5 working days to reach us once you have posted the parcel. When your refund has been processed it can take your card provider 3 to 5 working days to credit your account.
If you purchased your item using “Click and Collect” then you would normally return the item directly to the shop. If this is not possible please get in touch with us at the number/email above and we will organise an alternative.
If you purchased your item using our Online Shop and want to return it to the shop then you may do so; but please phone ahead to organise this.
- Some items can not be returned if they are opened. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Returned goods should be in their original state, unused, clean and undamaged. Please note that we may ask for compensation for lost value, or refuse a refund in cases where the goods have been worn, washed or damaged.
- Due to the intimate nature and hygienic standards of certain items, returns are not accepted on: panties, babydolls, bodysuits, hosiery, teddies and any lingerie set that includes a panty. If these items are returned, they will be returned at the sender’s expense. All backless bras, pasties, fashion tape, and gift vouchers are FINAL SALE.
All items are subject to a 10% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid.
Terms & Conditions
- Our Terms and Conditions document is located at goods.ie/terms-and-conditions
- Our Privacy Statement is located at goods.ie/privacy-statement