The Seller is: W.H. Good Ltd.
Registered in Ireland No. 11066
Registered Office: No.90 High Street, Kilkenny, Ireland.
VAT Number: IE 8N25211H
You have the right to cancel any order ( other than in respect of goods made to your specification). Where the goods have been delivered to you, you may cancel them up to 14 working days, starting from the day after the goods were received, in line with the European Communities (Protection of Consumers in Respect of Contracts Made by Means of Distance Communication) Regulations 2001. You are responsible for all return shipping and handling costs.
The following procedures will apply:
- You must contact W.H. Good using the following information Phone : 056 7789450 or 056 7722143 Email : email@example.com
- If you have contacted us to cancel before delivery of your goods, although your order will have been cancelled, normally delivery cannot be interrupted. If this is the case then please refuse any delivery of cancelled goods or return them to us. Orders can be returned to W.H. Goods shop in person or by post, in the meantime you must take reasonable care of them. You assume the cost of returning unwanted items to us. We may refund return delivery costs for faulty items or items not as ordered.
- For instructions on how to return an order, please view the returns information on our Shpping Information Page.
- Returned goods should be in their original state, unused, clean and undamaged. Please note that we may ask for compensation for lost value, or refuse a refund in cases where the goods have been worn, washed or damaged.
- Due to the intimate nature and hygienic standards of certain items, returns are not accepted on: panties, babydolls, bodysuits, hosiery, teddies and any lingerie set that includes a panty. If these items are returned, they will be returned at the sender’s expense. All backless bras, pasties, fashion tape, and gift vouchers are FINAL SALE.
All notices you send us must be sent to the contact details on this site [click here]. We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when making a purchase. [Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an email is sent or three days after the date of posting of any letter.] In providing the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that the email was sent to the specified email address of the addressee.
These terms are governed by Irish law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by Irish law. You and we both agree that the courts of Ireland will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.