The first Stelatopia skin soothing pyjamas which combines a 100% cotton textile and a soothing encapsulated formula with 100% of ingredients of natural origin.
A textile specifically designed for atopic-prone skin,
- 100% cotton fibers, recommended for atopic-prone skin
- Textile certified Oeko-tex standard 100®. A European label imposing strict controls to ensure skin safety by banning the use of harmful chemicals.
- Outer seams: to limit scratching
- Textile adapted to the growth of the child: roll-up sleeves and feet, American collar.
- Developed in partnership with the French Institute of Textiles and Clothing (IFTH).
A soothing formula with 100% cosmetic ingredients of natural origin:
- Efficacy on itchy skin sensations: help reduce the desire to scratch.
- Improve sleep quality after 7 days
Ensure that the outer seams and tag are exposed and fabric is in direct contact with skin. Can be worn alone or under regular pyjamas. Put on as soon as the usual emollient is absorbed. Use on dry, unbroken and non-oozing skin.
Machine wash cold/30°C. Up to 20 washes.
List of ingredients
HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL , PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, SQUALANE, TOCOPHEROL, CERAMIDE NP
A MINIMALIST FORMULA, WITH 100% COSMETIC INGREDIENTS OF NATURAL ORIGIN