Bra Fit Guide
Bra Fitting Guide
- Find your BAND size. – Use a tape measure around your chest and just under your arms above your breast. If your measurement is an odd number, round up or down to the nearest size. This is your band size.
- Find your BUST size. – Measure around the fullest part of your bust. This is your bust size.
- Find your CUP size. – Subtract the band from the bust then check our graphic for your cup size.
- The centre of the bra should site flat against the chest
- The wire should sit flat on your ribcage
- Cups should fit with no bulging or gaping
- The wire should surround the breast and not sit on it
- The band should sit across your back in-line with the wires in front
- The straps should be adjusted to give support but not be too tight
- The band should be nice and snug. If you can fit more than 2 fingers underneath it, it’s too loose
If you find you’re bra isn’t fitting you correctly check out our