Filorga Scrub Reoxygenating Exfoliating Mask 55ml
FILORGA has created new SCRUB & MASK an innovative solution that re-oxygenates the skin whilst delivering an exfoliating action to promote cell renewal offering a breath of fresh air for the skin.
The exfoliating cream transforms into an air-filled mousse upon contact with water and helps to boost cellular respiration to reveal smooth skin, tightened pores and a renewed, radiant complexion after application.
SCRUB & MASK combines two methods of exfoliation and a re-oxygenation action to promote overall skin rejuvenation:
- Mechanical Exfoliation – Spheres of Perlite, a rare volcanic glass, offer gentle, non-abrasive exfoliation. The tiny spheres effectively remove dead skin cells without causing damage whilst their absorbent properties have a mattifying effect on the skin.
- Enzymatic Exfoliation – A molecule created using biotechnology mimics the action of the natural enzyme that enables embryonic hatching. It acts on the skin by stimulating the natural exfoliation process in order to rid the epidermis of dead skin cells and restore equilibrium.
- Cutaneous Oxygenotherapy – An oxygen transportation system reinitiates cellular respiration. The bubbles in the mousse traps oxygen in the air and transport it directly to the cells, infusing them with the oxygen they need to produce energy and regain their natural dynamism and optimum effectiveness.
Skin is instantly transformed, looking and feeling younger day after day.
How to Use:
- Step 1: New-skin revealing scrub Massage gently on a clean face: perlite spheres gently exfoliate the skin while a proteolitic enzyme boosts skin desquamation for an intensive new-skin effect.
- Step 2: Pro-youth bubbling mask When the scrub is completed, leave on the texture transforms into an active mousse. Micro-bubbles of oxygen are released to enable suffocated skin to breathe. When the bubbles have disappeared, it is time to rinse off.
A unique texture that transforms when in contact with skin.
- Proteolitic enzyme
- Perlite spheres